I agree that to do MARC 21 justice in RDF you would need to delve
deep into MARC encoding and possible AACR2 to pull out all the
properties and resources.  But at a broad level my MARC-RDF-XML
could be a useful bridge between MARC 21 and RDF.  I'm wasn't
proposing that it was the best encoding.

Andy.