Well, Chas., golly gee <blush> - thank you so much for the kind
words. It was great working with you, too! Isn't this the way it
should be, a joy? That's why I went into this full time. It was
giving me a lot of joy, allowed me to get back closer to my wife's
family, and allowed me to spend more time with my own family at the same time!

Cheers,

Richard

At 10:35 AM 8/12/2005, Charles Lawson wrote:

>I wanted those of you who might not know Richard to be in touch
>with him when your next tape transfer/restoration project rolls around.  If
>everyone in business worked as he does, it would be joy, joy, joy...

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes