Hi Russ  just read this post. Have been trying to get in touch with you for
years. Last time we talked you were coming to Nashville for a show. Have a
house in Goodlettsville now. Lost your phone #. Jerry died in 02. She was
91. I am 76 and in pretty good shape. Still have the Rover that you rode in
Vegas. It is all rusty now, but good for parts. Have another one I got from
a lawyer. It has only 50,000mi on it. was always parked inside. No rust.
Just finished replacing brake pads.
Also have 86 Citroen. Use it mostly. It gets 31mpg around town < 40mph. But
40 to 45 at 50mph or higher. Call me sometime. 6158593681.
John Hall