Sorry, Mike.  I was trying to be humorous and missed the mark as far as
you were concerned, I guess.  I'll try to be more serious in the future.

But honestly, I too truly love all of my CDs, LPs and reel to reel
recordings of artists that are no longer with us and concerts that would
been geographically out of reach.  And, the Met concerts (in season) as
well as other musical pleasures over the FM allow us to "sample" at home
treasures that would been impossible for the average person before the
advent of recorded music.  We owe great debts to the many talents
(musically and technically) that have made it all possible, today.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions