I just ordered a burner replacement for my oldest Masterlink, and it
was $74 plus a $10 EPROM to plug in the board. It is a current model
Liteon (when it arrives i can tell you the specific model) according to
the parts man I spoke with. I'm sure they can be had elsewhere.

Though the Masterlink is a bit long in the tooth for other uses, for
yours it is perfect application. I am pretty sure they will work with
stock burners, for the time being hopefully!

Lou

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689