Off topic - my partner does transcription from all kinds of media from
microcassettes to DVDs, and when I make her CDs from client DATS, no
matter what the length Gracenote comes up with one or more odd titles.
They don't always get it right that way! For commercial CDs it is quite
accurate, but for "home made" ones they come up with the darndest
things!

Lou

Farther off topic - does anyone here have need or interest in an Ampex
ATR-102? A client has one for sale, needs some electronic work but in
great shape generally. Get in touch if so.

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689