..static electricity....!

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] More on cataloging

!!! But I am not really surprised.

With all the new Compact Flash recorders coming out, might the CF be a
permanent, no moving parts storage medium? Or are they too fragile and
temporaneous as hard drives are?

Lou

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689