Al:

I might not apply to this, because the actual link to the NACO Series
Institute describes a situation in which we will get reviewed until we
achieve independent status. We are independent for series authority work,
thanks to Ana Salinas, but I never got the actual traning from LC.

Read on:

"At the end of the course, participants will undergo review until they
reach independence for contributing series authority records to the Library
of Congress/NACO Authority File. Institutions with previous graduates of
the series institute are expected to perform review for the new series
trainees they send. In addition, Series Institute participant graduates are
encouraged to train colleagues in their home institutions to contribute SARs."

The link:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco/series/seriesinfo.html

Too bad. I thought it would like more like a refresher course or what not.

Hugo