Hello all you out there in EAD land,

RLG needs your help testing the desktop and server version of the RLG EAD
Report Card.  I'm interested in having a
limited number of people test this, and I am most interested in having the
server version of the Report Card tested.

For the desktop version, you need:
        --Windows OS: XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT
        --Browser: Internet Explorer 5.0 (or more recent), recent versions

of Mozilla Firefox.
        --Java: you must have the Java Virtual Machine (included with the
Java Development Kit) installed on your machine. In addition to having
Java installed on your computer, your browser must be enabled to run Java
script.

For the server version, you must have access to a webserver or a webmaster
 (you will need to be able to install some perl scripts).

The best part is, you can adapt the whole package to go with your own best
practice guidelines.

If you or someone else at your institution is interesting in pre-release
testing, please let me know, and I will forward the zip file to you.

Best,

Merrilee