> Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:06:55 +0100
> From: "Oldroyd, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> If an SRU service delivers this records conforming to this profile,
> the client might like to know that the particular record schema
> (dcx) conforms to Qualified Dublin core, the DC Library Application
> profile, BLAP and perhaps BLAP-S.

OK.  So it sounds to me like the BLAP-S profile includes a BLAP-S
schema as part of its specifications, and that what you really the
client to know is that it can ask for BLAP-S records?  If that's
right, then ZeeRex already gives servers a way to advertise the
availability of BLAP-S records, and client a way to ask for them.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <[log in to unmask]>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I grow weak, I grow slack, as if she captured the breath of
         my voice in a bottle and I can't catch it back" -- Paul Simon,
         "She Moves On"