Rob:
---
Modify recordSchema semantics to allow multiple schema identifiers/names.
If multiple schemas are given:
a)  The first MUST be a wrapper schema, the rest are schemas to include.
    If the first isn't then it's an error.  (Ray)
b)  If the first is not a wrapper schema, then it's a choice of schema
    (as per one of the current extensions)  (Rob)

Mike:
----
Just define new identifiers for each combination of wrapper and wrapped
schema.

Theo:
----
Allow multiple record schemas in recordSchema but only allow a single
wrapper schema, to be specified by the protocol.  [As I understand it]

Matthew:
-------
Allow compound schemas to be identified in a new nested XML structure in
SRW, and map that structure into a set of parameters in SRU.

Hope I've done all the proposals justice!

Rob