Robert Sanderson wrote:
> When we first did the rec context set, Adam and Theo both asked
> separately if it could be turned into a schema. So I did :)

It's actually pretty close to correct, except that I'm not quite sure
why "modified" occurs twice - perhaps it should be "modified" and
"modifiedBy" instead - like this:

  <xsi:complexType name="modificationType">
    <xsi:sequence>
     <xsi:element name="modifiedBy" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
     <xsi:element name="modified" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
    </xsi:sequence>
  </xsi:complexType>

I note also that there is a newer version
(http://srw.cheshire3.org/contextSets/rec/1.1/, or
info:srw/cql-context-set/2/rec-1.1), but it's not referenced by the LC
SRW record schemas page at
http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/srw/record-schemas.html.  Should it?

--
Archie

-- Archie Warnock                         [log in to unmask]
-- A/WWW Enterprises                          www.awcubed.com
--       As a matter of fact, I _do_ speak for my employer.