thanks mike

cheers
faiyaz

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/17/05 11:47am >>>
> Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:25:07 +0100
> From: Faiyaz Shaik <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Can any one here help me with c# implementation of SRW/U to cross
> search databases.

Hi, Faiyaz.  Sounds like what you want is Rob Styles's Zoom.Net
project, which you can find at
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/zoomdotnet

Because it's based on the YAZ Toolkit's ZOOM-C code, it will Just Work
with any of Z39.50, SRU or SRW.  It's free software (GNU GPL).

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <[log in to unmask]>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "[Z39.50] really is terribly droll, is it not?  You would think
         that it all existed solely for our amusement" -- Sebastian Hammer.

This correspondence is intended for the named recipient.
If it is received or accessed by any individual or
organisation other than stated, the recipient must treat
the information contained in the correspondence as
confidential and dispose of it appropriately.

As a public body, NHS Education for Scotland may be
required to make available emails as well as other written
forms of information as a result of a request made under
the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.