Michael,

that sounds fine.

Address  is:

Book Hunter Press
PO Box 193
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Make sure I have the appropriate contact information for the institution
address, phone, name of contact person, and if appropriate, fax, email and
web site

Also; if it's not in the article, what is the "official" name of the
collection?

If I have any questions, I'll get back to you after the article arrives.

Susan