The last time I checked with my neighbour Filmco, he only had the
10.5" DIN Plates.

I'm pretty sure Steve is holding out for the 12" DIN Plates. I only
have one complete
cine DIN plate at 12" -- I did buy a pair of the 10.5" DIN Plates from Filmco.

What would one search for in German for the DIN Plates? I tried
"platten" and got stoves.

Cheers,

Richard

>On a regular Revox, you also need to change the reel hubs, unless they
>already have the two additional holes and longer grip to fix the platters.
><http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ7542206030>
><http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/d3/bd/16_3.JPG>
>
>This store sells a lot of Studer and Revox gear:
><http://stores.ebay.com/filmco>

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes