At 12:10 PM 9/15/2005, Lou Judson wrote:
>Pro audio always places the analog circuitry and A/D conversion
>outside the computer... I would never send analog into the box.

While that is a good rule, and I follow it with my RME Multifaces (2
of them for 16 channels) http://www.rme-audio.com/english/hdsp/multifa.htm

Many people are very happy with the Carddeluxe from
DAL  http://www.digitalaudio.com/ which is a sound card. In fact,
Bruel and Kjaer instruments were using it in measuring systems for a
while. The LynxOne and LynxTwo are also cards and get rave reviews
http://www.lynxstudio.com/products.html

See http://www.pcavtech.com/soundcards/compare/index.htm

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes