Hi, Lou,

Part of the challenge with doing old tape restoration is that we have
old tape recorders. Parts, accessories, and entire machines are often
only available on eBay. I've paid $100 or less for several NOS Studer
Play Heads...but prices are going up.

I don't always like it, and I got skunked once -- and my only
negative feedback -- on a Nakamichi Dragon. But where else can you
buy a Dragon?

I'm not saying to buy stuff you can buy at Sweetwater or Full Compass
on eBay, but I'll admit that I did get my second RME Multiface on
eBay for several hundred less than Sweetwater and the seller knew
what he was doing, he even downloaded the latest drivers and put them
on a CD so I'd be happy.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes