At 08:41 PM 9/27/2005, you wrote:
>hello there,
>Wolverine's FlashPac will allow you to transfer to a drive without a
>computer:
>http://www.wolverinedata.com/
>
>no I don't work for them,
>/EL

What I really, really want is that device with a USB port and capable
of using any USB drive, preferably an NTFS USB drive, but I'd settle
for a FAT32 USB drive IF the device could format the drive under
FAT32 up to say 1TB.

Do you have a Woverine FlashPac? I have two ImageTanks from Taiwan
and they're underwhelming. They have 40G drives in them.

Epson makes something that lets you see pictures, but should work
with sound as well.

The Wolverine looks to be the most aggressively priced.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes