At 11:37 AM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
>Thanks. I have a 744T - you can also flag files for copying. I'd
>just be leery of the top level folder overwriting a previous one if
>the transfer was automated. You cannot rename the "SOUNDDEV" main folder...

This reminds me. There may be a problem with one or more of the
photo-based CF readers. If they are looking for the DCIM folder for a
root to copy, this may be a problem. But if they just copy the whole
card, then it's not a problem if they make new folders in the disk
root for each transfer.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes