Susan,

You may remember me from yesterday regarding our discussion about
the Wheeling Steel radio program, ca. 1930s-40s.  Could we just mail a
newsletter article to you that describes the collection, from which you
could
create your guide description?  If so, please send your address.

Sincerely,

Michael

This is a Last Call for submitting Collections with material relating
the Golden Age of Radio (1920s-early 1960s) for a forthcoming book, "A

Resource Guide to the Golden Age of Radio," scheduled for publication
in
late fall.

The book, designed primarily for researchers, will be the first-ever
compilation of Special Collections with radio material and will also
include a select bibliography and a section on Internet resources of
interest to researchers. The index will combine the listings in all
three
sections.

The book, which will  focus on the people and programing side of
radio,  will  include both print and audio collections.

For your convenience, there's a brief Collection Submission Form on our
web
page, www.bookhunterpress.com/index.cgi/guide.html.

Or, you can email the information to [log in to unmask],
call us
at 914-245-6608.

The deadline for receiving new listings is September 16th.

My apologies if you see this posting on other listservs. Because radio

encompasses many disciplines and archival material can be located in
many
different types of institutions, we are reaching out as broadly as
possible.

Thank you.

Susan Siegel
Book Hunter Press