We cannot report collections, but  are pleased to  know about the
forthcoming publication.  If you  consider this product of interest
to the readership of the Michigan Oral History Association quarterly
newsletter,  we  are pleased to find a reviewer.  We mail to c350
members, editors of other oral history and history related
newsletters,  sound  practitioners and others interested in oral
history in the States and beyond our borders.   The deadline for the
winter issue is December 1.  (Other  deadline for copy and
illustration: first of March, June and September).

Geneva Kebler Wiskemann
for MOHA
5580 West State Rd., Lansing, MI 48906-9325
tel: 517.321.1746; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.h-net.org/~oralhist/moha/