No apology needed - it was really a left-handed compliment. I have
rarely felt gear-envy recnetly until I looked at your site! But I
really don't need a tape deck that weighs as much as I do! ;-)

There is a quality of scale, too - SoundSoap 2 fills my simple needs
and budget. Algorithmix looks amazing. Have you compared it with Cedar?
http://algorithmix.com/en/pro_products.htm
Lou