I have a celluloid (or some type of plastic) cylinder that I can't
identify. Perhaps somebody here can help. It is a standard-sized,
two-minute cylinder with a cardboard core with a metal ring at the
beginning of the cylinder with a thin layer of black celluloid over the
top. The bottom of the celluloid layer appears blue. There is no
celluloid lip on either end and no writing on the cylinder. The cylinder
wall itself is quite a bit thinner than a typical cylinder and is not
tapered. The cylinder is not announced, but the pop song is "When I get
you alone tonight."

Any ideas?

David

--