Hi David,
    Has anybody tried to play any of the tapes from your transferred
archives that were recorded on the X-80 and X-86? I most curious
about the ones that were encoded around the 1986-1988 time period.
The X-86's were fairly new at that time. How about some of the analog
tapes on Scotch 808? I was the Transfer Engineer at the Eastman back
then. I'm just wondering how they're holding up.

Mark Shakarjian