Hello All,

I thought you all might like to know the resolution of the Terratec
DMX6Fire soundcard problem (see below).

As a result of the research we all did, what is the general opinion of
the newer approach to handling audio with an outboard USB I/O box?
Also, one of the additional pluses is that the USBs (Terratec and
Tascam, and others, I would guess) work with both Macs and PCs.

Rod Stephens

> Dear Rod
>
> I decided to sell the Terratec and bought a Tascam US-122 audio
> interface.  Everything seems to be working fine now.
>
> Kind regards, and once again, thank you very much for your input!
>
> Diederick

<snip>