Dear All

As you all know by now, I sold the Terratec and bought the Tascam US-122 USB
audio interface.  One of the reasons for buying the Tascam, apart from
apparent good results obtained with it, is after-service.  Down here, at the
southern part of Africa, one has to take that into consideration.

After having some problems getting the unit to work under Windows XP, I
finally got it started and am very happy with its performance.  The sound is
much cleaner (compared to the Terratec) and operating the unit extremely
simple - literally plug and play.  As I don't do professional LP transfers,
the unit fulfills my needs and I can really recommend it.

Kind regards,

Diederick Basson