Hello,

Well, back then on June 2nd of 1952, we here in America were also
fascinated by the pomp and glamour of an attractive young princess
taking her  place on the British Royal throne.

One of my prized possessions is a three LP set on "His Master's Voice"
from the Gramophone Company Limited (ALP 1056, 1057 and 1058) "recorded
by direct line from the B.B.C. transmission".  My only complaint was
that the commentators, John Snagge and Howard Marshall, talked over some
of the glorious choral music.

Yes, those were happier and kinder days!

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions