Trey,
I don't just spoke with Marie O'Connell this morning.  She is still with
us, but her house was damaged to the point to make it uninhabitable.
She is making her way north to stay with a friend.  Mississippi from
Jackson to the Gulf is without power, low supplies of gas, ice, shelter
and food.   Please give what you can to the Red Cross at
http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate/

Thanks,
Preston Everett
Mississippi Department of Archives and History
Jackson, MS