I'd like to know too. The Sound Devices recorders can have daily or
scene folders, but they all fall inside a top level folder named
SOUNDDEV which would possibly overwrite a previous one... The only need
i can see for these reader/drives would be a long time in the firled
doing nature recordings or such, but in that case it might be a good
thing - if it works!

lou