Dear Rod Stephens
I do not find this letter by John Cleese humorous.  Given the  challenges of
the current war we are engaged in and the critical nature  of its outcome to
the Western world including his nation, this type of  humor coming from a
European nation is something we are indeed sensitive  to.  I would say that Cleese
was politically incorrect --- except that  I generally love John Cleese for
his political incorrectness.

Nonetheless, I for one find his implication that our president is  "stupid"
in some way-- a tired and old liberal elitist  prejudice, offensive.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)