If the discs are unique and not easily replaced, the first thing I'd do is get rid of the plastic-lined sleeves, unless you know they're of the highest quality....I've had too many of them fail even without climate disasters. When I had a flooded basement in 1983, some lined sleeves were fine and others weren't. Many of the lined sleeves we were using at a radio station in the mid 60s now consist of a paper sleeve with a sheet of plastic inside, no longer glued to the paper.

Plastic-lined sleeves are of no use if the disc itself begins turning oily even under normal storage conditions. I rarely use them anymore.

dl