Many thanks to all of the knowledgeable listmembers who wrote back with various useful information about the recording!

As usual, the listmembers are a tremendous resource.

Jeanette

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/22/05 01:00PM >>>
I'm hoping some kind soul will help me out with this  -

We have uncovered an Edison Diamond Disc in our collections, 51292-R Sleep by Earl Lebieg, performed by the Stevens' Trio, and 51292-L When Lights are Low performed by the Stevens' Dance Quartet.  Can anyone out there tell me the year this was released?

Our record catalogs don't run to this label.

Thanks,
Jeanette

Jeanette Berard, MLS, CA
Special Collections Librarian