Agreed, I also have bought from them, and had no complaints. Didn't
require much customer support though, so I can't say how that would have
gone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST]

A few years ago, I bought some stuff from www.fullcompass.com/ ...found
them easy to work with, too. Reasonably good prices then.  Haven't
bought recently, though.

At 05:35 PM 9/26/2005, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Could you please recommend a good vendor for professional audio gear?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes
Detailed contact information: