I NEVER shop ebay, just too many scams and spams. It is a place to
check used prices and maybe buy used gear if you know how to evaluate
it, but I personally shop online at a number of the references already
given, then go to get it locally - and find I can get it nearby nearly
as easily, without polluting the air with Fedex and UPS.

But it would help to know what you are looking for if you want sepcific
recommendations... Like where you are located and what type of gear
needed.

Lou

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689