From: Leslie Czechowski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2006 Annual Meeting of SAA, NAGARA, and COSHRC

To members of the EAD community:

As chair of SAA's EAD Roundtable, I encourage you to consider submitting a
program proposal for the 2006 joint meeting in Washington, DC next summer.
We had no sessions directly relating to EAD activities at the 2005 SAA
conference, and this might be a wonderful opportunity for presenters from
various arenas.

To submit a proposal, use the form on the SAA Web site:
www.archivists.org/conference/dc2006
Deadline is October 7, 2005.

If people wish to consult about a proposal, feel free to contact me.

Leslie Czechowski
Manuscripts Curator
Univ. of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library System [log in to unmask]