|----------->
|           |
|----------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |  Message de : H�vard  Hjulstad <[log in to unmask]>                                                                                              |
  |                        16/08/2005 19:17                                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                      Envoy� par :             |
  |                                                                                                                      ISO JAC Voting Member    |
  |                                                                                                                      List <[log in to unmask]>   |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                       Veuillez r�pondre � ISO JAC Voting Member List <[log in to unmask]>                                        |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                           Pour|
  |                                                                                                                                          Copie|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                          Objet|
  |           [JACVOTE] ISO 639 JAC ballot 2005-02 - Aranese                                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

ISO 639 JAC ballot 2005-02 - Aranese

Voting deadline: 2005-09-09

Please see original submission below. Discussion was opened on 2005-02-14.
There was some discussion, in particular relating to the name: Gascon vs
Aranese.

Submitted by: Anila Angjeli

(A) Inclusion:
(1)
___ I am in favour of including Aranese in 639-2 (alpha-3)
_X_ I am opposed to inclusing Aranese in 639-2
[Inclusion in 639-1 is not balloted]
Comment:

(B) Identifier:
(2)
___ I am in favour of the alpha-3 identifier "gsc"
_X__ I am opposed to the alpha-3 identifier "gsc"
Comment:

(C) Names:
(3)
___ I am in favour of the English name "Aranese"
_X__ I am opposed to the English name "Aranese"
Comment:

(4)
___ I am in favour of the French name "aranes"
_X__ I am opposed to the French name "aranes"
Comment:

(5)
___ I am in favour of the indigenous name "aran�s"
_X__ I am opposed to the indigenous name "aran�s"
Comment:

(D) Comments:

This data was submitted on: Monday, January 24, 2005 at 19:33:03

lang_in_eng = Aranes (occitan from Aran valley)

lang_in_fre = aranes (occitan du val d'Aran)

ref_where_found_1 = http://www.domsmith.co.uk/aranes/aranes.pdf <
http://www.domsmith.co.uk/aranes/aranes.pdf>

lang_in_vern = Aranes

ref_where_found_2 = http://www.domsmith.co.uk/aranes/aranes.pdf <