Hello,

We have received several inquiries concerning availability of a print
version of the Data Dictionary. Right now there isn't one available, but
we could look into producing one if there's sufficient interest. So the
question is, would anyone be interested in purchasing a print version of
the Data Dictionary (on more or less a cost-recovery basis)?

PLEASE send your reply to me directly ([log in to unmask]), and I will
tabulate responses.

Note that we're just gauging interest right now. We can't commit to
making a print version available unless there's some minimum demand that
would make it economical.

Thanks,

Brian Lavoie

OCLC