Hello,

We have received several inquiries concerning availability of a print version of the Data Dictionary. Right now there isn’t one available, but we could look into producing one if there’s sufficient interest. So the question is, would anyone be interested in purchasing a print version of the Data Dictionary (on more or less a cost-recovery basis)?

PLEASE send your reply to me directly ([log in to unmask]), and I will tabulate responses.

Note that we’re just gauging interest right now. We can’t commit to making a print version available unless there’s some minimum demand that would make it economical.

Thanks,

Brian Lavoie

OCLC