From: Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf

Of

Robert Sanderson
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 4:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SRW/U vs OpenSearch blog [tester]

	running SRU tests for baseURL: http://z3950.loc.gov:7090/voyager
	tests of Explain
	    trying: http://z3950.loc.gov:7090/voyager
	test failed: opening URL: Connection timed out
	test failed: expected an explainResponse, but got:
	null

Same sort of response for my servers.
(eg http://srw.cheshire3.org/services/spy )

test failed: response was not an XML record

And then it dumps the valid xml response.

My headers are good:

 1  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
 2 Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:35:57 GMT
 3 Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1

mod_python/3.1.4

Python/2.4.1
 4 Connection: close
 5 Content-Type: text/xml
                 ^^^^^^^^

So I don't know what it's complaining about.

Rob