Please accept my profound apologies for calling you Virginia Tech!  Anyone from Virginia Tech on this list, please accept my apologies for confusing you with Georgia Tech.

My CalTech friends understand my confusion. J

Ralph

From: Z39.50 Next-Generation Initiative [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ross Singer
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SRW/U vs OpenSearch blog [tester]

Argh, you know, I actually wondered about this when I was walking home from the train last night.  Ok, let me fix it and try again.

-Ross.

LeVan,Ralph wrote:

Ross, the problem is that your explain records says that this is the URL that I should be using to contact the database: http://gil.gatech.edu:7090/Voyager?

But, that URL hangs (and so my tester hangs.)

Sorry.

Ralph