At 02:46 PM 10/10/2005, Karl Miller wrote:
>I would be a fool to try and issue it...they would
>find a way, perhaps like Rostropovich did when he was able to cause
>Russian Disc to go out of business.

This happened with Joan Baez's earliest recording as well, but it's
made its way to the surface through European release on Bear Family
records. "Joan Baez in San Francisco"

It was recorded when she was completely unknown, sat upon, released
when she was under contract with Vanguard and selling lots of LPs.
Vanguard and Joan's management had it quashed.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                              [log in to unmask]
Aurora, Ontario, Canada             http://www.richardhess.com/