From: David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Verve, but not Jazz
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:29:47 -0400

Johan Bos-Beijer wrote:

 > Verve had a 'Folkways' series which included classical recordings from
the Polygram/DG catalogue.  For example, tenor Fritz Wunderlich.  They had a
number of non-jazz issues but the catalogue varied considerably but items
often went out of print.

 > Johannes J. Bos-Beijer
 > Director
 > BBACE

Verve had a Folkways series (later called Verve Forecast) but it was pop and
folk, not classical..that was issued on Heliodor.

dl