From: "Prentice, Will" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: October 12, 2005 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Seen at AES NYC

The British Library Sound Archive has had a handful of these for a
little over a year, and has been fairly happy with them. We had a small
number of failures using ATA Flash cards, but since swapping to Compact
Flash I don't think there have been any problems. Note though that
however big the storage medium is, the machine won't generate a file
greater than 4Gb.

Will