I believe you are correct.  I spoke to her once on a visit to Sonic.
Nice lady.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goran Finnberg <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent:         Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:21:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Requiem for the DAT (redux, was Storage of
audio CDs)

   George Blood:

Andy Moorer...Previously with Sonic then of Adobe
snip
>  Further, I know he did NOT write the SRC code in the
> last 5.4b10 version of Sonic Classic (which I believe
> is the same algorithm in HD).

If you´re speaking about the high density SRC in Sonic Classic and Sonic
HD then I do believe that it was Vicky Melchior who was the woman behind
this exceptionally transparent sounding SRC.

--
Best,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther