A few years ago the San Francisco city library moved to a new building
which had one third the storage for books as the old one. Over half
their collection was found in dumpsters and a great scandal erupted.
They now have internet access instead, but all those books are gone -
what was not rescued by the finders apparently got burned or
landfilled.

Sad thing.

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689