Interesting tidbits! I'd love to hear this... Do you know if this
little description fits the facts you know. about the rejections and
Joan herself blocking it? Or was it record company doings?

<L>

  Google turned this up:

Joan Baez In San Francisco
Originally recorded as a demo tape in June 1958, it was rejected by all
of the major studios Joan submitted it to for consideration. When it
was released by Fantasy Records without her authorization, Joan filed
for an injuction to block its distribution.
Released:
1964
Formats:
Vinyl