From: Director ( Engineering )-SLSI [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 10:11 AM
To: Infopoint
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Proposal to make an AMENDMENT TO ISO 639

The Secretary,

ISO/TC 37 Secretariat,

International Information Centre for

Terminology (Infoterm),

Archholzgasse 6/12

AT-1120  Wien

Austria

Dear Sir,

AMENDMENT TO ISO 639 CODES FOR THE  REPRESENTATION OF NAMES OF LANGUAGES

This has reference to the letter of  Director General, Sri Lanka Standards Institution dated 2004-10-20 on the above matter.  Copy of the letter is attached  for your easy reference.

We wish to clarify whether the proposed corrections had  been effected.

Early response on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank  you.

Yours faithfully,

Eng. (Mrs)  J  Dewasurendra

Director (Engineering Standardization)