After looking at the new mappings I wrote a script to go through the LC authority file, as of 2005-11-03, based upon the latest criteria in the MADS document.  The script spit out the following LCCN's that start with the sh prefix, but don't meet the new criteria.  It could be that these records are miscoded, but just in case here they are:

sh 85132126
sh 85055323
sh 85137890
sh 85113151
sh 85033540
sh 85142464
sh 85013576
sh 85013735
sh 85013744
sh 85013748
sh 85013778
sh 85013779
sh 85020812
sh 85124562
sh 85072953
sh 85073632
sh 85129330
sh 85106448
sh 85106449
sh 96011801
sh 96011805
sh 96011927
sh 96011928
sh 98006041
sh2001001554
sh2001005848
sh2001005849
sh2001005402
sh2002003568
sh2002004185
sh2002006704
sh2003002722
sh2003009405
sh2003003340
sh2003009408
sh2003007699
sh2004005003
sh2003000710
sh2004005766
sh2004005773
sh2004005763
sh2004005547
sh2004014552
sh2005000050
sh2005000702
sh2005000995
sh2005001161
sh2005001162
sh2004005769
sh2005000775
sh2005000474
sh2004005767
sh2005003910
sh2005004592

Andy.

Andrew Houghton, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
http://www.oclc.org/about/
http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/houghton.htm