I should have explained in my previous question that the reason this has
come up is that we are going to establish a new heading for a different
Swan Lake that will also include "after Ivanov and Petipa, M" as part of
the qualifier and the question arose, do we leave the period off so that
it is in synch with all the other headings already in the authority file,
or do we include the period?  My inclination is to include the period and
fix all the others that lack it, but I'd like to see if everyone out there
agrees that a period is required and should have been included in these
headings.

Adam

* Adam L. Schiff                     *
* Principal Cataloger                *