Ray,

In fact I was just thinking about this yesterday on my train ride home.
It occurred to me that this would be a much easier way to search for our
holdings in the OPAC from our link resolver.

The hard part (as I see it) is serials holdings, since (at least in the
case of our opac) you'd have to search two different databases (bib and
holdings) to find out if you hold the request in question.

Since, uh, we have an identical setup here as you (yazproxy over
Voyager), I'd be really interested in anything you've thought about/come
up with on this front.

Thanks,
-Ross.